Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are things finally turning around for us?

After trying and trying to get on this budget program I'm feeling like things are finally starting to turn around for us!
I picked up more hours at the hair salon starting this week, before it was really impossible for me to do this but now that my ex is getting the girls when he's supposed to it makes it easier and better for me to do this.
So I started working my night shift again starting tonight. I worked from 3 pm - 7 pm and made $70.00! That's $17.50 an hour so not bad at all.

Plus I currently have $75.00 on the book for tomorrow and plenty of open times for more clients :)

Also Chris has been working lots of overtime now, last week there were 3 days where he went in at 6 am and didnt get home until 9 pm and today he did that again. And the local hardware store called him today for an interview for a part time position there, he goes there tomorrow night so I'll let you know on that.

So hopefully things are starting to take a turn for the better for us and we'll be on our way to financial freedom soon!
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: