Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Update because Katrina said to ...

Ok so I haven't updated in a while and a TMMO friend of mine insisted that I needed to update, so Katrina here it is (don't kick me off your blogroll lol).

I got all the rooms cleaned in the house and we fired our old realtor and the new came out yesterday so we could sign the contract and get it listed YAYY.

We didnt' get approved for our refinance which is ok with me, currently the mortgage company that it is with is looking to see if they will do a modification on the loan or not can take up to 45 days to decide and in the meantime we're trying our hardest to get out of this house. We are keeping our eyes open to rental properties in the area since in this small town they are hard to come by. I really don't want to have to move my kids out of this school district so we're praying something comes up quickly.

Murphy keeps hitting us though too, Chris' car tire needs to be replaced since the steel belt was showing through it and so I'm hoping to find a good used one to last for a while. My van tires need to be replaced too I'm just hoping that they will last a little longer.

I did get my new online store open http://www.primmypad.com and it's going good so far. I currently have 25 distributors signed up to sell for me and on average am making an extra $70.00 a month right now. Which isn't bad for being a new company.

Things are picking up at the hair salon too, been working a lot more hours which in turn gives me more money to apply towards our debt snowball. I'm hoping to have an update soon on where we're at with the plan. All in all things seem to be going pretty good right now.

The kids started soccer practice this week and we went to the Zoo on Labor Day. Ended up being a really good day that was cheap too. I only took $40.00 cash with us and came home with $6.24 WOOHOO :)

Ok now I'll try to update again soon!

1 comment:

JW said...

I can relate to completely when you say Murphy keeps hitting you. We experienced a lot of hits last month.

I'm glad the read that things are picking up at the salon for you and that your number of distributors have increased.

Good Luck