Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We FINALLY upped our income!!!!!

We've been trying to get some traction on this debt free journey for quite some time and Murphy kept hitting us, plus we just didn't have enough income and with Chris getting laid off it didn't help matters any.

I'm happy to report that he is back to work full time and it's NOT construction work so it's more stable work for this area. He also works a part time job on Saturdays at the local FedEx office driving for them!!!

Myself, I'm still at the hair salon PLUS I'm working part time at a new local restaurant that opened last week!! I really like it, I'm waitressing and it's been a few years since I've done this kind of work but it all comes back to ya and I really enjoy it. Last week I ended up being there everday either day or night or some days were both LOL. BUT it was worth it ... I ended up having an extra $215.00 towards debt to pay JUST from that!! AND the hair salon is picking up as well.

I don't feel like I'm home much and I miss not being home but mostly what I worked last week my girls were at their dads house and Chris took care of our son most evenings. I do miss being here with them, but they all understand that I'm only working this much right now because we have to do this and it's worth it when you know that in the future I can work because I WANT TO not because I HAVE TO!!!!

Well that's all I have time for today, have to head out to work soon. Just wanted to update that we are doing better and starting to see the light!!

OH AND we have a guy interested in buying the house so let's hope that goes through too!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JW said...

That is TERRIFFIC NEWS !!!

I'm really glad to hear that your husband is back to work full time, along with the part time job on Saturdays at FedEx.

I pray that you continue have more good news like this!

God Bless

Go Green said...

Just curious, this is the first time I see a donation button on a debt reduction blog. Does it work? Do people actually send you donation?