Sunday, July 15, 2007

Amazing how God works...

So yesterday I posted in my first blog of the day about how I needed Chris to understand we need more money without fighting about it. Well today we went to Church and usually Chris stays in with Bryar our 2 year old in his sunday school class because he's a daddy boy and won't stay by himself. But today my mom went and stayed with him so Chris could come to the adult class. (My dad was teaching lol).

Well anyway, our sunday school lesson was on how we act with our worldly possesions and one of the main things that kept coming up was MONEY. So the funny thing is that it really hit Chris I think because tonight I was talking to him about what needed to get done tomorrow while I was at work and he said he had some places to go tomorrow but he'd get them done. I asked him where he had to go and he said... pizza places, restaurants, etc.

So, something happened and he's ready to get going on this budget and getting out of debt program!! YAYYYY

Prayers work and I know that all my Total Money Makeover friends were right there praying along with me so THANK YOU!

1 comment:

My Gen Research said...

Woot! I'm glad he's coming around to the gazelle way of thinking. :) Keep praying so God can keep him strong and on board permanently!