Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update..

Thought I would update on some things since I haven't posted in a few days.
First of all we FINALLY got out bathroom floor laid today. We weren't planning on remodeling this at all at this time but when we went to Chicago, to Chris' parents for a few days and came home to our faucet busted and water everywhere, we decided to go ahead and get it done.
So that job is done!!

The hypnosis thing didn't work :( I was craving cigs even more than before so I am going to start the new Chantix pills this week. You start this pill and then set your quit date for 7 days and quit smoking on that date...so HOPEFULLY this will work!!

I have also decided to start my own business. I know I'm in debt what am I thinking right? Well I have had an online business before where I had representatives, over 200, selling for me and I LOVED it, plus it was decent money. I gave it up because I was actually making the product for that business and I didn't have the time I needed for that so I sold that business. I have been looking for a company that does wholesale where I could sell their products. I FINALLY found one and am getting my site up and running this week :)
I'm excited about this because I can make some extra income without having to have too much overhead or start up costs to get it going! So keep your eyes and ears open, I'll be posting more soon about this.

That's about all going on right now. I will be posting an update on our finances very soon since it's nearing the end of the month!!

No comments: