Saturday, July 21, 2007

Donation button added..

So I've added a donation button to the site here on your right. WHY? Not because I'm begging for you to get us out of this mess we created but because I know that some people believe in helping others and because that's what Dave Ramsey teaches. So I thought to myself, "Hey why not add it?" Plus there was a suggestion about it in the Total Money Makeover chat tonight and it got me thinking that it doesn't hurt to add it on here.

So please don't be offended by seeing the donation button listed on here. If you don't want to give or can't give, that's not a problem and I hope that you will continue to read my postings here.
If you do want to give then by all means go ahead and click the Make A Donation button to your right. I will post updates on here about donations we have received and where we are at in getting out debt (without mentioning names of course).

Just please know this ... I believe in the PAY IT FORWARD program. If you donate to help us then when I am able to I will pay you back by donating to help someone else in need! Until I am financially able to help others, I will continue to help others in any other way I can.

Thank you and take care..

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO THE ONE THAT RECOMMENDED ME PUTTING THE DONATION BUTTON ON MY SITE!!!!!

No comments: