Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some Good News.. Some Bad News...

Ok so first things first, the part time job didn't work out. The guy said he was willing to work with me on working only 3 days a week so that I could keep the hair salon job as well until I showed up for work. He kept hounding me about going full time or at least 4 days. I explained to him I thought we had this all worked out and that I couldn't ever commit to going full time because doing hair is my passion and I"m not willing to give up my clientele and then have to start all over if I decided to go back to doing it later. This was supposed to be a part time job to help us get back on our feet and get out of debt. After talking a while and seeing that he wasn't going to let up on the full time thing I told him it wasn't going to work out. He tried to call yesterday and today but I wasn't home and he never left a message. Until he calls back and says he wants me to work and I can do the 3 days a week I'm not doing it. I NEED the money for my bills but I also NEED my clientele to help pay the bills too. I do have an offer at a local restaurant opening in my hometown soon so I'll hold out for that if I have to. Chris is back to working full time with overtime so that will help too.

Now onto the next thing, I called the mortgage company last night and asked for an extension on paying my forebearance agreement which was due July 31st. They gave me until the 10th of August, which is good they gave me a few more days but bad in a way because then I have my next payment due on August 30th. So I'm busting it now trying to sell sell sell stuff on Ebay, check out my Auctions here: EBAY LISTINGS and I'm doing more offers at Cash Crate as well! Chances of me coming up with what I need by the 10th are slim to none but I"m willing to try and I'm praying and praying that I soon will have it!!

I know if I could come up with this money that we could make it from here on out because we are really busting it to make it happen. I'm just hoping it's not too late :)

The good news ... I still have my family, friends and others whom I care about and care about me! I still have my religion and I still have my faith! So it's not a total loss.

No comments: