Thursday, July 19, 2007

So here it is..

So we were in trouble last month and had to have a certain amount paid to our mortgage company by the end of the month plus we had other bills piling up and didn't know where to turn. We were both working alot of hours and trying really hard to make this work but of course Murphy hit us a lot too (you can read about this in previous postings below).

An "angel" came to us and helped us out with what we needed and we were astounded. We were ready to get the ball rolling and thought we really could do it.

Well here it is now almost the end of the month and guess what ... Yep Murphy is still here and we aren't any better then where we were last month. We got out water bill from the leak we had plus the cost of filling up the pool and it is over $200!!! And we don't have the money we need for our mortgage payment due by the 28th of this month YET. I'm still praying and hoping that something will come up.

Chris went and applied at a lot of places this week to work in retail, deliver pizzas, anything we could do to make it.

I think I've just come to realize we can't afford this house. I realized it a long time ago but we've had it listed for a month and a half now and NO SHOWINGS YET!!! The market is really bad around here right now and I'm thinking that we have it listed too high but we had to do that to be able to walk away from it without having to pay anything (because we can't afford that either). The mortgage company won't work with me anymore on this, if we default on this months mortgage payment then that's it the agreement has been broken and they won't do a new one.

I KNOW this Dave Ramsey stuff can work and I"m trying my hardest to be as gazelle intense as I can be right now, I'm just at a loss as to what to do now. I have 8 days to come up with this money and it's not looking good at all.

So thought I'd vent here before I head off to bed.

I'm going to go pray that our house will sell quick or that we'll get a part time job offer to make this work!!

No comments: